Upload your images into RokGallery and tag them for a gallery as shown in the RokGallery Overview video.
Menu Item Gallery
- In the Menu Manager, create a menu item for RokGallery - Gallery View
- Choose your gallery and set the options for the gallery page and the detail page to your liking.
- You can choose to have Thumb Links To - Detail page.
- Or you can choose a pop-up slideshow type view by setting Thumb Links To - RokBox Album.
Gallery In Article
- To insert a gallery into an article, you must first go to Module Manager and create a RokGallery module.
- Choose your gallery and set the module options, either as a slideshow, showcase or grid. Set other options.
- Note the module ID number.
- In article, place the following code: [module-ID] in the position you want the gallery to appear.
More RokGallery documentation