Add Your Logo
- Login to www.yourdomain.com/administrator
- Go to Components/Gantry 5 Themes
- Select Base Outline in upper left and Layout to the right.
- Click the gear icon in the Logo / Image block in the Header section.
- Select from the following options for your logo.
- In the Particle tab, change the Text box to your church name.
- Your church name will appear as white in the Header.
- If you delete the "white" CSS Class, your church name will appear as a darker color in the header.
- In the Particle tab, click the Image icon twice to open the image picker.
- Click to open the logo-yourchurch folder. (Do not use the "logo" folder, as it will be overwritten on updates).
- Click the green "selecting them" link below, find your logo and upload it.
- A transparent png file of a white logo will work well against a colored header.
- You can see how a non-transparent jpg file looks against the colored header as another option.
- You can set the background color of the logo block by clicking the Block tab, clicking the + under Tag Attributes. Then enter style with value background:color; where color is either a color name or a hex value such as #FFFFFF for white.
- To customize the header color, go to Components/Gantry 5 Themes/Base Outline/Styles/Top Colors. There you can set the color of the header background and the text color in the header.
- Type Center in the Variations box to center your image if desired.
- Block size can also be adjusted if necessary by typing in the percent.
- When finished click Apply and Save, then Clean Cache below.
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution