Although it is simplest to use a pre-configured Home page configuration, you can also customize those configurations.
- Choose the Home Page configuration outline the is closest to what you desire in the upper left dropdown (such as Home A, Home B ...)
- Click the Layout tab to see the present configuration. All Home Page configurations are inherited from the *Home-Master outline.
- The enabled particles and module positions are colored and the disabled particles and module positions are dimmed.
- To disable an enabled particle or module position, click the gear on the right. Click the Inheritance tab and select Clone (reselect the correct Position Instance). Click the Particle tab and disable with the right toggle. Apply and Save.
- To enable a disabled particle or module position, click the gear on the right. Click the toggle in the right of the Particle tab to green. Click the Inheritance tab, select Mode Inherit and Outline *Home-Master and the correct Position Instance. Apply and Save.
- Click the Clear Cache button at the bottom of the page and view your web page. (Make sure that the Home page outline you have chosen is assigned to the Home page in the Assignments tab.